Saturday, March 7, 2009

borin day.....

2day,when i woke up,after i bath,i make a breakfast for me n oso for my mom,western food~then i started surfing internet,juz chat wif my fren n oso read comic-- this chapter is quite nice!haha n then i look 4 sum design 4 do sum research 4 my design,then i found a very cool website,n inside gt a lot of cool design!so i started to design sum stuff,but gt nothin at all....T.T then i listen to music,but i fall asleep after awhile,hahaha,lolxx


when i woke up it was 3.30 d,so i prepared myself n go to hav a lunch,then i go to tuition,im not reali go to tuition actually,i reali did go to tuition center,but i juz chat wif my fren but still gt listen wad teacher say lar,im a gud boy u noe?hahaha


then 8 o'clock d,i went to hero shopping center wif my mom to buy sum stuff 4 dinner,then we went home,after arrive my home,i make a dinner--cheese braised rice (nice~~)then start surfing net again,then i saw rachel--the queen of coolness is signed in,so we start chatting,i ask sumthin bout girl to her,4 research,hahaha.


when 12 sumthin,i followed my mom go out to fetch my bro,he went to his gf's house after work,so we fetch him at there,then when arrive,i start blogging n tell u wad i've done 2day.....hehehe,so lame!wad a BORIN DAY!!!!

No comments: