Sunday, March 8, 2009

8 MAR 2009 - - A normal sunday

2day,juz like wad topic tell u,it was a very normal sunday,mean nothin special happen 2day,hahaha....




When i woke up,it was 8 o'clock ady,but i feel so sleepy,so i sleep again,but when i woke up again,it was b.45 ady,OMG!its so late ady!!so i started to prepared myself n go out.


Even im quite late ady,but i still hav to eat breakfast b4 i go to training,so my mom took me to eat 'wan ton mee',its delicious!


After tat,i gotta keep goin to the training center,if not i'll b late d..when 10 o'clock,i reach the training center,n luckyly coach havent arrive yet!haha.When he was arrive,we start training,i guess is bcuz i din gt enough sleep last nite,so 2day my condition is quite bad,arrrrr!!!!


2 o'clock,training is over,so my mom took me to tesco ampang to bought sum stuff 4 2day'dinner,i bought clam !!wow my fav!


Finish!then i went home,when i reach,i took a bath,I hav sum biskuit n a cup of chocolate milk 4 lunch,then I watch 'KERORO GUNSO',its funny,but i feel sleepy oso cuz im quite tired after training,hehehe,but i din sleep too.


Around 6 i think,i watch tv,then i saw my baby dog--donut is playing around so i took sum picture 4 it,when it was lyin down







oh!isnt it cute~!!


8 o'clock,dinner time,so i prepared my dinner!I use the clam tat i juz bought 2day!man!i've been waiting 4 tis!!so i use it to made a soup

It look simple,but gt lot of stuff inside:chee cheong fun,tofu,clam,fish noodle,big n small fishball,vegetable fishball n egg,bcuz dun hav vegetable in my house,so i din put any vegetable in it(p.s. :i dun like to eat vegetable,hehehe,but reali dun hav any vegetable in my house!)

Blif it or not,i use an hour to finish it,now my stomach is full d,T.T,thx god,hallelujah.

Finish bloging,gtg,wanna play game d,bb =)

1 comment:

Linamania said...

the doggg is soo adorable!!!!